Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OKC

I'm having a lot of fun visiting my family in Oklahoma City! I love them so much and we all get along so well. My big sister is one of my best friends and her husband Jason is wicked awesome!! lol. And my nephew, well he's the best in the whole world!! The weather is REALLY,REALLY hot though!! lol. But it's all good. I miss my friends but I'm glad to be spending this time with Bec and Jas. (And Noah!) I hope my niece comes soon! I think it'll happen tomorrow!! Or maybe not. lol. Today we (just me and Bec) are going to Hobby Lobby! I love this place it's awesome! And we're going to get a coffee (probably a frozen hot chocolate for me!) and probably go to a Goodwill! I'm definitely looking forward to this afternoon!!
Now I'm off to bake some cookies!! Yum!


XOXO,
ChiHa

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a rockin time! Sorry you missed your niece's birth though...

    ReplyDelete