Saturday, June 20, 2009

Twicrafting!

So I am officially part of a Twilight swap on Craftster!! This will be my second swap ever and I'm sure to no one's surprise my second Twilight swap. lol. I haven't found out who my partner is, but that will happen soon! As in two days from now.  I just caught up with the board today! It's nuts there are SO many pages!! And I loved reading what people were posting. It's great to have more people to talk about Twilight with!! Two of my best friends love Twilight also!!! I'm so lucky!!
May I just say, YUM!!
This is going to be amazing!! 
So I got some amazing stuff in my last swap and I'm so excited to see what is in store for me this round. Plus I did some great crafting on my box that I sent to my partner. (Not trying to toot my own horn, just loved the outcome/final product and was glad to send some great things to my partner!)

XOXO,
ChiHa





No comments:

Post a Comment