Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Monday Night

First of all, Tiff and I got a lot done for the bridal shower that we're throwing for Tina. So that was awesome.
Then this afternoon we went on a photo outing to the cove. It was good to be out in the sunny weather and smell the ocean.  It was good to have a camera in my hand and to be shooting again.
(More photos to come!)












Then we went out to dinner with Tiff's family, her mom's birthday! We went to Sam's Cafe and then we walked next door; and rode on the tilt-a-whirl and did the bumper cars twice! lol. I'd never been in bumper cars before! It was fun! Then we got ice cream cones, which I've been waiting for all summer! Twist, chocolate and vanilla. Yum! 
XOXO, ChiHa

1 comment:

  1. AHEM! Where are the updated pictures?! We need to go on another photo outing as soon as I can get a filter (they are cheap, but I am lazy) I need a new lense and a tripod as well. Those are far in the future as I can't afford them right now.

    ReplyDelete